TEL: +86-755-27359623
Categories
Contact Us

Add: 2F, Building A1, No. 276, E. Baoshi Rd., Baoan District, Shenzhen
Tel: +86-755-27359623
Mob: +8618516195475
E-mail: sales@litongcnc.com


CNC Milling Copper Polish Product

CNC Milling Copper Polish Product

We are SHENZHEN LITONG METAL POWER CO LTD.,which has 13 years OEM and ODM experiences. Welcome to visit us and business cooperation.
Chat Now

cnc milling





stamping parts

 mini cnc lathe

aluminum casting

cnc machining parts

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are a manufacturer with more than 13 years experience.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 30-35 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity and the product type you ordered. Different typr of products take different time for processing.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: If the product is simple,Yes, we do offer free samples but delivery fee will be charged. If it's complex, then we will charge a sample fee accordingly.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T. 30% deposit will be charged when place an order, the rest 70% will be charged before shipping.


 Q:Will you provide spare parts for your order?

A: We usuallly prepare 2% spare parts to avoid accident during processing. If customer needs spare parts, he should listed out when placing an order.

Hot Tags: cnc milling copper polish product, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, wholesale, customized, bulk, free sample
Related Products
  • Contact Us

    Add: 2F, Building A1, No. 276, E. Baoshi Rd., Baoan District, Shenzhen
    Tel: +86-755-27359623
    Mob: +8618516195475
    E-mail: sales@litongcnc.com


  • Categories
  • Copyright © Shenzhen Litong Metal Power Technology Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.