Add: 2F, Building A1, No. 276, E. Baoshi Rd., Baoan District, Shenzhen
We regularly work with the following types of stainless steel:
• Alloy 302: This is one of the most popular austenitic variety of stainless steel, which is well-known for its corrosion resistance, and ductility. The steel has a tendency to work harden, however, it can be easily overcome by slow speeds.
• Alloy 303: This is the most easily machineable austenitic steel variety. This stainless steel grade exhibits excellent toughness. Sometimes sulfur addition may lower its corrosion and toughness. We always take care of the following while working with alloy 303 stainless steel types:
o Cutting edges are always sharp, because dull edges may cause work hardening.
o Chip breakers are used to ensure that swarf remains clear of the work.
o Huge quantities of coolants or lubricating agents are used to avoid heat concentration on the edges.
• Alloy 304: This stainless steel type comprises of 8% nickel, and 18% chromium, with the maximum carbon concentration of 0.07%. This austenitic stainless steel exhibits excellent corrosion resistance and offers excellent formability after CNC machining. Due to all these reasons, it is most commonly used for creating various commercial and home appliances. This steel is also easily weldable and can be easily welded using various resistance and fusion welding processes.
• 17-4 PH Stainless Steel: This is a martensitic stainless steel, which is precipitation hardenable. These steels provide a comprehensive combination of mechanical properties such as corrosion resistance, oxidation, etc. The mechanical properties of this steel can be easily improved by heat treatment.
• Alloy 400 Series: These stainless steels have 11 percent chromium, and 1 percent manganese composition. The steels are heat treated to harden. These stainless steels have high carbon content, which contributes to its martensitic crystalline form. This structure provides high wear resistance and structural integrity after CNC machining. These steels aren’t’ excellent corrosion or rust inhibitors.