Add: 2F, Building A1, No. 276, E. Baoshi Rd., Baoan District, Shenzhen
Hardware power tools are commonly used products in the modern industry. They generally use electric power as the driving force. However, some matters need to be taken care of during use. What do the operators need to pay attention to when using power tools?
Electric tool operation precautions:
1. Before the tool is used, full-time electricians should check whether the wiring is correct and prevent misconnection between the neutral line and the phase line to cause accidents.
2. Before using the tools that are not used or dampened for a long time, the electrician shall measure whether the insulation resistance meets the requirements.
3, the soft cable or flexible cable that comes with the tool must not take long. When the power supply is far away from the operation site, it should be solved with a mobile electric gate.
4. The original plug of the tool must not be removed or replaced. When the original plug is damaged, it is forbidden to directly insert the wire of the wire into the socket without a plug.
5, found that the tool shell, handle cracked, should be stopped for replacement.Stainless Steel CNC Turning Part Supplier
6, non-professional staff shall not disassemble and repair tools without authorization.
7. The rotating parts of the holding tool should have protective devices.
8. Workers wear insulated protective equipment (insulated shoes, insulated gloves, etc.) as required.
9. The power supply must be equipped with a leakage protector.
10. It is forbidden to use overloaded equipment. Pay attention to sound and temperature rise. If any abnormality is found, check it immediately.
In short, for the sake of operational safety, Xiaobian recommends that the power tool operators should strictly operate their power tools in accordance with their operating specifications and precautions to ensure safe operation.