Add: 2F, Building A1, No. 276, E. Baoshi Rd., Baoan District, Shenzhen
1. Salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. cannot be kept for a long time, because these foods contain many electrolytes. If they are kept for a long time, stainless steel will also react with these electrolytes like other metals and cause harmful effects. The metal element is dissolved.Aluminum anodize CNC milling product OEM&ODM
2. Do not use stainless steel pots for Chinese medicine, because Chinese medicine contains many alkaloids, organic acids and other ingredients, especially under heating conditions, it is difficult to avoid chemical reactions with them, and make the drug failure, and even generate some of the more toxic Large complexes.
3. Do not use strong alkaline or strong oxidizing chemicals such as baking soda, bleach, sodium hypochlorite, etc., because these substances are all strong electrolytes and will react electrochemically with stainless steel.
4. Can't burn. Stainless steel cookware has lower thermal conductivity than iron products and aluminum products, and the heat transfer time is slow. Burning will cause aging and shedding of the chrome plating on the surface of cookware.
5. To keep the cooking utensils clean, wash them regularly, especially after storing seasonings such as vinegar and soy sauce, and keep the cookware dry.
■ Expert Weapon
How to identify high quality stainless steel products?
However, stainless steel products on the market do not describe the nickel-chromium content. How do consumers identify high-quality and inferior-quality stainless steel products? CNC milling aluminum anodize part OEM&ODM，In this regard, Dong Jinshi gave everyone a few tips:
1. Test with a magnet. Adsorptive products are of higher quality, but certainly not good stainless steels, which proves that their nickel content is low, that is, their corrosion resistance is poor. When testing, the most accurate way is to suck the bottom of the stainless steel container, because the edge of the container may sometimes produce magnetic due to polishing, and it will absorb when tested. However, this method is not suitable for stainless steel products with manganese added. If the manganese content is less than 2% of the national standard, the magnet test method will work. However, if this standard is not adhered to, the added manganese exceeds the standard limit, and the magnets will not suck. Therefore, the magnet test is not a foolproof method. Its premise is that the company's product quality is qualified.
2. Do not choose too cheap. It is best not to buy so-called stainless steel products in the hands of vendors. There are many kinds of stalls on the street, and the boss often attracts consumers at a very low price. In fact, most of the stalls are fake, and the real stainless steel products are not so cheap. Because the price of the product is determined by the cost of the material being made, the kind of “stainless steel” that is floating is certainly not stainless steel that can be eaten. Therefore, it is imperative that you do not try to buy cheap products that are harmful to your health.copper polish CNC turning part OEM&ODM
3. The weight component. In general, qualified stainless steel cutlery brands will be heavier than unqualified ones.